Wednesday, August 03, 2005

..... ( unititled as yet)

hee..my song i composed today!!! heee..any suggestions for a title? haa.

was at home the other day, thinking about the memories
that i'd been keeping at bay
close to crying, couldn't help tearing
cause i thought all the good times i ever had were surely gone
I thought of the moments, the words you said, the games we played
The surreal moments, the gifts exchanged
The dinners
It seemed right at that time

Many times I'd try to let it go
But the memories stayed fast
Was it ever going to come to past
I wondered

Chorus
Then when I was down and out
His still small voice came booming loud
Reaching to me
He said that His love was unchanging
And that He would carry me

Bridge
Why so downcast in my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
He said, " Put your hope in me,
And I will pull you through"

So I wanna thank you Father,
for showing me the wonder
of your amazing love and mercy
Though I still fall down sometimes
I know that I can trust in You
Trust in You alone

And I know the best times are found in You.

2 Comments:

Blogger [M]ilt said...

how abt.. He would Carry me?

11:38 PM  
Blogger purplecross said...

hmmm. the best times are with You?

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home