Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Trivia!

Question of the day: What the the people who study the depletion of the ozone layer called?

Answer : ( or so i think): Aeronomy lab scientists! or metereologists!

haa~ only those who were in del's car get this..but anyways, just something interesting for you all to know! we're thinking of getting a list of trivia to do while waiting for fop to start on sat, think this very much kicks off the whole thing! haaaaa~

wrote a song today..mainly about how He brought me through a really tough situation ( getting over *ahem*) and it probably seems a little childish. will post it anyway so i'll be able to keep it for future use. ( if any =P ) so cool..think i'm really inspired by juwita suwito! love her songs and lyrics!

it's been a busy few weeks and week ahead..hopefully i won't lose steam by the time school starts next mon =x bleargh.. sianz.. anyone having a 5 day week too? *sobs* i guess He has a purpose for that..probably to get me to study consistantly! ya..that must be it! better pull up my CAP otherwise i won't be able to stay for honours = P

been praying for direction for a while now..and somehow i feel that God's directing me to do stuff related to music ..not sure exactly what..but it definitely feels good to know that i actually do have a passion for something..haa~ think playing the keys alone on sun sort of triggered that thought. but i surely want to hear more from Him ..i guess for now i'll let the spirit lead. =)

excited for FOP on sat!! can't wait..it'll be the first time i'll be going for it.. ( a little pathetic eh? ) well...better llate than never i guess! yay!! hope all in peche will be able to make it then..it'll be fun =)

i'll end off with Juwita Suwito's " You in Me"..really like the lyrics..meaningful.

Everytime I look into your eyes
There's a pleasant surprise awaiting me and amazing me
Somehow I realise I'm so tired of the lies they keep telling me
Telling me I should look down inside in myself to find something greater
When I know I can look at the bright side and find the creator

2 Comments:

Blogger purplecross said...

who is Juwita Suwito??

12:29 AM  
Blogger fLo said...

juwita suwito's a christian artiste from malaysia..her songs are pretty cool! can lend you e cd if u want..haa

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home